Assembly and Fabrication
CTI performs volume assembly and has versatile manufacturing capabilities beyond those of its machine and model shop capabilities. The company has a large number of technicians, craftsman and engineers that are skilled with their hands. They perform assembly and support quick response tasks that require unique skills and the rapid delivery of hardware.
Some of the assembly and fabrication skills include:
- Automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly
- Through-hole soldering
- Cable harness fabrication
- Silk screening
- Pad printing
- Mechanical assembly (small electro-mechanical devices to large machinery)
- Plastic injection molding
- Pressure molding
- Vacuum casting
- Building and mock-up construction (masonry, framing, finishing, electrical, plumbing, ...)
- Rigging, including crane and forklift operation
CTI is now a member of IPC
IPC is a global trade association dedicated to furthering the competitive excellence and financial success of its members, who are participants in the electronics industry. In pursuit of these objectives, IPC will devote resources to management improvement and technology enhancement programs, the creation of relevant standards, protection of the environment, and pertinent government relations.