CTI supports the community by promoting corporate and employee-lead involvement in local charitable events, professional associations and participation in educational activities for our family's children. CTI's outreach includes supporting our war-fighter community and veterans; our youth to promote science, technology and math (STEM) initiatives; supporting research to help find cures in health sciences and many other worthy causes for humanity.
CTI is proud to contribute to or be active with the below organizations.
- AMVETS - American Veteran
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Give Kids the World
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Alzheimer's Association
- MS Society
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of America
- AFCEA - Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (Northern Virginia Chapter)
- NDlA - National Defense Industrial Association
- Association of Old Crows (AOC)
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO)